Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another Try

If anyone still checks this blog, they will realize that I struggle trying to keep everything up to date. Instead of lamenting that fact, I am trying to resolve to do better. Lately our family has been busy, which is the usual.

Nellie just graduated from BYU in August! That was really exciting, that means she is an official stay-at-home mom, and Jaden keeps her busy. In addition to graduating, we finally got her a nice, new computer! She spent the first day with it out of the box working on her upcoming show. It is an awesome computer, a 20 inch apple imac with intel duo-core processor. Mostly, it just looks awesome.

I finally launched my businesses website: IDoTitaniumRings.com where I sell titanium wedding rings, tungsten wedding rings, even celtic rings and wedding ring sets. Feel free to check it out and pass it on to anyone you know in need of a ring. For the first six months I figure I will give a great deal to anyone in need of a ring, so tell them to e-mail me at my site to ask for details. As you can tell, I am working on my marketing and advertising. It will be interesting to see what comes of this work.

Jaden is as awesome as ever. We just got back from visiting Nana and Papa in Arizona, where he was spoiled and coddled. Imagine our surprise when he has been a little on the bratty side the last couple of days. I guess it is hard to go from being waited on, to be required to do things like pick up a toy! Last night Daddy and Jaden were horsing around and J-man smacked his head into the wall and got a bump. Naughty daddy!


No comments: