Thanksgiving is such a great time of the year. It means the holiday season is officially upon us, but it gives us time to reflect on what we are grateful for. I think it reminds me of a lot that I take for granted. This year, here are some of the things I am thankful for.
- My beautiful wife Janelle who spends so much time nourishing our monsters and documenting their every move with her deft photographic skills. She has been amazing and I am often reminded (by myself--not her) of how lucky I was to have found her.
- My Tutty Tut (Scott) and La Diabla (Eva), it amazes me how much love I can have for such little stinkers. Scott is getting great at reading and can read books like Green Eggs and Ham without help. Eva is just starting to talk, last night we found she can say: Mama, Dada, Scott, Jesus (which is so cute to hear), ball, kiki (that's her blanket), yes, eyes, and some other semi-clear "words"
- My employment. I remember a time just after my mission when I dreaded going in to work every day, in my five and-a-half at PMI, I've not had that feeling at all. On top of that, I work with great people, and my wife can be a stay at home mom.
- The gospel of Jesus Christ. Without this one, I don't see how the rest really matters.
- My heritage. So much of what I'm blessed with is really the result of those who came before me and made the way better.
- The good ol' U.S.A. Again, what more need I say?
- My diversions: Being a daddy, BYU Football and Basketball, Utah Jazz, Running, Guitar-ing, also...how could I forget The Office? That's one funny show...